Παγκόσμιες Ειδήσεις

Aurelius Backs Ardent Buyout

Alternative direct lender AURELIUS Finance Company has provided financing to support the buy-out of emergency management and offshore decommissioning company Ardent from co-owners Svitzer, a global towage operator, and Crowley Holdings, a holding…

First Subsea to Cover Formosa 1

UK-based offshore technology services provider First Subsea has delivered beach landing cable protection for three export cables on the 120MW Formosa 1 Phase 2 offshore wind farm in Taiwan.According to the Lancaster-based company, the contract was awarded by  Jan De Nul Group…

Pelita Samudera Buys Handysize Bulker

Indonesian shipping and logistics company Pelita Samudera Shipping (PSS) has bought one bulk carrier from Singapore-based Convivial Navigation Co. Pte.Purchase price of the handysize class MV is USD7.53 million. PSS is settling 20% of the amount in cash and the remaining 80% in PSS shares.

Cosco Names New CEO for OOIL

Cosco-owned  Hong Kong containerline  Orient Overseas (International) Limited (OOIL)  said its chief executive Huang Xiaowen has resigned and Wang Haimin will succeed him.Executive director Zhang Wei has also resigned. OOIL said Huang and Zhang resigned due to "work commitments."Wang Haimin…

Σελίδες